Nothing that none of us haven’t heard of, in the days gone past and if you are still not considering it serious, you should think againLet us rewind a bit, into the beginning of this all
No, it did not begin in China(or it did – intent was unclear). There is a deeper belonging to all of this.
I personally, do not want to take a dig at things since I am no biological scientist, neither am I doctor or lab expert but what I do see, is a warfare of a kind that does ring a bell when you think of such things that can go at such a huge scale unnoticed at first but was there a malicious intent to all of this. It may well perhaps be or just a natural cause in its true existence.
Who knows the best of this story.. My theory has no basis or evidence but is a well thought after fact that this is a well triggered response to a global audience who wanted to reject the China as a trading partner for everything they have been doing in all forms of trades, economies and even more market influencing..
Reality is far and wide from the actual facts for some of these things which will never come to light while in the last month, scientists already converged to say that this might be a natural virus originating from the cause of handling of bird(bat) in the lab but then spread outside while retracting back that this is a definite cause of a natural flu, not bio-engineered. Again, the news are far from true or fake, the basis only is that this is too late to handle.
It is your own perception of how you want to see it, and take care of yourself or your own loved ones.
Covid TrackingFull tracker of events, from beginning till date, and will continue to be updated
A full tracker maintained by a friend, Vibhu!
I am maintaining a little small live tracker from the most I can for a reference of things in future. Mostly from UK/European perspective with other highlights from world over.
- 09.01.20 – China informs the world, there is a new virus detected in a district of Wuhan (Cause is from bird-flu”bat” infection)
- 22.02.20 – First death reported in Italy.
- 27.02.20 – Covid cases exceeds outside than the numbers in China
- 29.02.20 – First death reported in US
- 01.03.20 – Italy hits 50% increase in the cases of Corona outbreak
- 09.03.20 – Black Monday, markets plunge the lowest in almost over a decade
- 10.03.20 – Austria enforces border closure with Italy
- 11.03.20 – UK denial on the threat of serious acceptances of the outbreak
- 12.03.20 – First Corona death reported from India
- 13.03.20 – EU enforces work from home to avoid spread of the virus
- 13.03.20 – US officially declares this as a national emergency, while Trump shakes hands with someone who is tested positive.
- 16.03.20 – AT follows the same isolation track as of neighbouring countries, 14 days isolation.
- 16.03.20 – World death toll crosses 7000
- 16.03.20 – Canada closes its borders to US
- 18.03.20 – Belgium enters the lockdown, one of the last countries to take it seriously.
- 18.03.20 – UK fastens the seatbelts, spreading fastest in UK, in London.
- 19.03.20 – IT crosses the number of death tolls(3400+) recorded in PRC (~3000).
- 20.03.20 – World death toll crosses 10,000 mark
- 20.03.20 – Austria(AT) announces, extension of isolation ban up until, 14th April which is going to be a good whole month of precautionary measures.
- 20.03.20 – UK PM announces closures of restaurants, pubs and cafes.
UK will support its jobless employees due to CoronaVirus, covering 80% salaries.
UK Corona death toll at 177.
- 20.03.20 – Iceland – First death reported
- 21.03.20 – Death Tolls per country as of 1800GMT
China – 3255
Iran – 1556*
Spain – 1600
Italy – 4825
UK – 233
France – 112
Netherlands – 136
Switzerland – 56
Austria – 8
Poland – 5
India – 5
Hungary – 4*
Albania – 2
Singapore – 2
Slovenia – 1
[*- inconsistent numbers, no validated official released figures]
First death recorded in (Bosnia, Finland).
First cases reported in (Uganda, Eriteria, Algeria)
- 21.03.20 – Pakistan and Vietnam, suspends international flights.
- 21.03.20 – WORLD DEATH TOLL at 12,950
- 22.03.20 – Latest countries to report first Corona deaths(Kosovo, Colombia, Guam, Romania)
- 23.03.20 – Latest countries to report first Corona deaths(Zimbabwe)
- 23.03.20 – Hongkong bans entry to all non-residents.
Daily numbers updated daily at 2000hrs GMT
All the live stats goes here now: