To claim it as first with unboxing would pretty much be wrong but none the less here is the unboxing of the NEW Nikon D810.
So here we go, Windows has taken the curtains of the newer release for public. Although it was already out for technet users in late last year.
Now its time for all the other home users to take a look into the preview of Windows 8
Sha 1 hash — E91ED665B01A46F4344C36D9D88C8BF78E9A1B39
Product Key: DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J
To burn the ISO into a UFD download Microsoft tool :
Get yourself a preview although this will only run on x86 version.
Get it and post your own reviews on it 🙂
Faster !! Better !! more reliable !!
Windows 8 Consumer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows 7:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768